So maybe I lied. I have no other pictures to share of my sunny weekend. But that's not to say it wasn't enjoyable. The reason I have no pictures? I did a lot of relaxing, reading, eating, and shopping. Not really picture-taking material. Thanks to my dear sister, I got three solid meals a day and a foot up on wedding decorations. And all the sunshine didn't hurt either.
It was tough to head back to Phoenix, but it couldn't be avoided any longer. One thing that eased my departure from Cali was the opportunity to stop and see the Los Angeles Temple on my way out of town. If I had planned my time just a little better I would have gone in to do baptisms, but as there was traffic to beat, I settled for a brief visit. It's a beautiful, massive building that seems to pop up out of nowhere in the cityscape. It was a pretty special stop for me to make, and I'm glad I had the time to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment