Saturday, February 9, 2013

this week.

Monday: Speed dating for FHE. How do you support your ward by participating in activities when you really shouldn't be participating in the activities they are hosting? Show up and eat cookies. That's right.

Tuesday: Tough Yoga. Aka aerial pushups, lunges, bicep curls, sit ups... It was awful. And wonderful. So much better than all of those things on the ground. Especially when we did a butterfly stretch hanging upside down. Nbd.

Wednesday: Visited this beautiful building:

Mesa, Arizona Temple at night, after a rainstorm. The reflection is a puddle on the lawn, not a pool.

Thursday: Balance Yoga. I was incredibly surprised at how much easier it was the second time compared to my first balance class last week. Moral of the story? Aerial yoga works! I'm addicted. Seriuously.

Friday: Skype "date" with Dave. Don't judge. Sometimes you do what you can. AND he comes to visit me ONE WEEK from today!

Saturday: Finally got some work helping a single mom clean/organize her home. Exhausting, but effective. Also, my GREAT accomplishment of the day was finding her address, SANS GPS. I'm practically a local. I have a preferred customer card at Bashas' and a Mesa Public Library card and everything. 

In internship news, this week I heard through the grapevine that my supervisor thinks I'm doing a great job, and she doesn't just say that about anybody. I think she's starting to trust my work a little more - my projects are getting more and more exciting. This week she put me in charge of researching and putting together a timeline for the wall of the gallery for the upcoming exhibit. Might sound silly to you, but its actually a big deal, so humor me and be proud. ;)


Also, it was HOT this week. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment