Tuesday, October 14, 2014

fall musings.


This semester has surprised me by being far less stressful than all of last year. Perhaps it's simply the significant decrease in number of classes I'm required to take, but I prefer to chalk it up to experience. In other news, I turned in the first draft of my thesis, and it was returned with praise and minimal editing required. You could say that I'm in good spirits.

David and I took some time recently to enjoy the fall weather and mountainous scenery with friends and family. I rediscovered my love for taking pictures. It's this time of year that I start to wonder if I might find I miss Utah if I ever move away.






This little girl has a really big crush on Uncle David and it warms my heart. Here she is flying like an airplane on his shoulders on a hike through the fall trees. For a guy who wasn't used to little kids, he stepped into 20 nieces and nephews like a champ. They all adore him. I must have married a real gem.




No comments:

Post a Comment