Keri, this is my first time to visit your blog and what a day to do so! I absolutely LOVE the bridals. They are ALL beautiful, I think my favs are the black and white close up in the "field" with the back lighting, and the one below it in color with the aged wooden fence! I love, love, LOVE the dress. I love that you made it, (and that I was there) that you actually got "started" on it after weeks of sincere contemplation (shall we call it that??) The radiance in your face says it all, it WAS worth it!!
OK - I just looked again.....gotta give a "shout out" to the GQ shot of Dave by the rose fence!!!! Woohoo - your MAN!! AND you look SSOOOOOO happy in the city sidewalk shot where he's kissing your cheek!!! LOVE IT!!! ok - I'll stop commenting now ;)
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteyou should have made my wedding dress. what the eff. - sincerely, lydia.
ReplyDeleteStunning! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteKeri, this is my first time to visit your blog and what a day to do so! I absolutely LOVE the bridals. They are ALL beautiful, I think my favs are the black and white close up in the "field" with the back lighting, and the one below it in color with the aged wooden fence! I love, love, LOVE the dress. I love that you made it, (and that I was there) that you actually got "started" on it after weeks of sincere contemplation (shall we call it that??) The radiance in your face says it all, it WAS worth it!!
ReplyDeleteOK - I just looked again.....gotta give a "shout out" to the GQ shot of Dave by the rose fence!!!! Woohoo - your MAN!! AND you look SSOOOOOO happy in the city sidewalk shot where he's kissing your cheek!!! LOVE IT!!! ok - I'll stop commenting now ;)
ReplyDelete